Hey there, a future part of the team! Below we have a list of positions we are currently looking to fill with great people just like you. Don't get upset if you don't see anything that suits you — we are always on the hunt for talented and creative minds.
We’re looking for a business analyst who will analyze the products and translate data into business goals and UI/UX design and development requirements.
- Conduct business research and audit, prepare the suggestions for products enhancement
- Present the solutions with prototypes to the client
- Translate business improvement ideas into design requirements
- Effectively communicate with the stakeholders
- Write and maintain business analysis and design documentation: project vision, requirement management plan, user stories, use cases, roadmaps etc.
- Fluent written and conversational English (C1+)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and other business analysis tools
Just as for everyone else, the way we work has been affected tremendously over the last few months. To meet the new challenges of today, we have reviewed and altered our workflow to honor quarantine restrictions, while preserving the maximum of fun and energy that is so crucial to us.
Who'd have thought it's possible to have parties and corporate dinners remotely? :)
As a team, we are constantly looking for ways to enhance our working experience by making our environment more professional, comfortable, engaging, rewarding, and, well, fun :)
We welcome open knowledge exchange at Lazarev., and always facilitate our team members' growth. Hence, internal workshops, seminars, and 50% of tuition fees coverage for us to never stop learning.
Apart from a newcomer kit, we support our new members every step of the way: attaching a mentor, explaining our workflow, values, and methodologies until you are fully ready to jump in.
Our clients are the best in the world. And that's because we are selecting them scrupulously: only utterly absorbing and unique projects. That makes us proud of the work we do. And gives us plenty to show off :)
Scientists say that relaxation and emotional rest are crucial for health, mood, and creativity. We love science, and so do we love having fun. Like celebrating the holidays or having weekly company-wide dinners.